Tuesday 29 May 2007

Telly troubles

Around this time I went through a personal battle! Having worked in the TV retail business for several years I was beginning to get very disillusioned with the content of TV programmes. I felt that as a TV installer I was contributing to the problem in society, albeit on a small scale! It came to a head that autumn and I handed in my notice at work. I didn’t even have another job to go to. To say that I over-reacted would be an understatement! Nor did I have the wit to talk things over with more mature Christian people like my pastor, Stephen. Like so many things in my Christian walk, I was going to have to learn the hard way! Thankfully, the Lord, as always, would have a way of working even this foolish decision of mine for good, Romans 8:28!

No comments: